Update.

04 May 2014


Perfect end to a day of revision

Things are about to get a little crazy right here; my GCSE's are less than a week away (and I'm starting to get really scared!) so I really need to start focusing on revising and I'm not sure how much time that will leave me to be active on here, writing blogposts, replying to you, etc. I'm going to try my best to get posts out relatively on schedule, but I'm not expecting a lot so this is just to let you know why. 

Here are a couple of links to check out whilst I am (possibly but hopefully not) gone:

My 2000 Follower Giveaway (I wouldn't want any of you loyal readers to miss out ;)) : here

My new instagram account with the username: maddy_cane, would love it if you followed me over there (instagram.com/maddy_cane

Vote for me as Best Beauty Newcomer in the Cosmo Blog Awards here

Check back over my archives here

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful and sunny bank holiday weekend or just the weekend in general, speak to you all soon!

If you need to get in contact you can do so via email (unstitchedd@gmail.com) or twitter (@unstitchedd)




TwitterBloglovinPinterestTumblr

30 comments:

  1. Good luck with your GCSE's! I'm in year 9 and honestly I'm not looking forward to them haha! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you will be great! x

      Delete
  2. good luck in your GCSE's!! xx
    http://www.thatfashionvictim.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your exams! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epppp mine start next week as well, good luck!!

    Tosin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with all your exams - i am sure you will do brilliantly! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your GCSE's, it's been a long time since I sat those!
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog and it's so pretty! Don't worry for your GCSE's. I'm sure you're going to own them. Good luck! xx

    simplysitara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so kind! x

      Delete
  8. GOOD LUCK MADDY, I've only got two science exams this year but its safe to say i am unbelievably scared, so cannot imagine how you're feeling!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for your exams! I've only got 2 this year and I'm super scared, I can't imagine how you're feeling!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your exams, it's been a long time since I sat mine but I still remember how stressful they were. You'll do great though, try to take as much time out as possible to relax! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your exams.
    Rubi x
    The Den

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your GCSEs, don't worry too much about them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck for your exams! I know you'll do well - just don't stress xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with your GCSE's. I'm sure all your hard work will pay off, it will be so worth it!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are gonna kill it! Have all the faith that you'll do incredible! xoxo
    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope your exams went well!

    Love Jaimie xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with your GCSEs! :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck in your exams lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read every single message.
I love people leaving links so I can check out your blogs, but please don't ask me to follow you or follow for follow!
If you leave a nice message, however, I will check out your blog and probably follow you x